[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Httpsession using hot rod and Infinispan with Jboss 7.x

manish suriya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 07:44:46 EDT 2012

manish suriya [https://community.jboss.org/people/techtalk] created the discussion

"Re: Httpsession using hot rod and Infinispan with Jboss 7.x"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751431#751431

Thanks Ben for the reply.. I have downloaded Infinispan 5.1.5 and placed it in D: drive. When I run it using startServer.bat -r hotrod, I am getting log4j errors as discussed here  https://community.jboss.org/thread/155807 https://community.jboss.org/thread/155807, and did the workaround as described here  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2180 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2180  .

After that the erorrs has gone in the Infiispan console, however I am not getting anything after I hit the startServer.bat -r hotrod. Just BLANK console and it remains like this forever.. Did you get same errors ? and what you did ?

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]