[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Best Practice for Hot Deploy in JBoss AS 7 for JSF 2 + CDI + EJB 3.1 + JPA + Maven Project

Arron Ferguson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 10:09:03 EDT 2012

Arron Ferguson [https://community.jboss.org/people/geekkit] created the discussion

"Re: Best Practice for Hot Deploy in JBoss AS 7 for JSF 2 + CDI + EJB 3.1 + JPA + Maven Project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751681#751681

> Actually, the support was there but it almost seems as if was a kind of hidden support that everybody plain forgot about.

That's really what chased me away from using JBoss AS. There are some great features but the documentation is lacking and it's not worth the effort to chase down details.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]