[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How do I run a jBPM project?

Eric Snyder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 4 23:14:21 EDT 2012

Eric Snyder [https://community.jboss.org/people/ericsnyder] created the discussion

"How do I run a jBPM project?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752059#752059

OK...total noob here. I have been looking at various other solution (Bonita, Intalio and others). Now I am checking out jBPM. Interesting. I have no Java experience but have plenty of programming. I have read the documentation but and confused with how one deploys an application. With the other BPM software I have looked at there has usually been a deploy method of some kind. I suspect that jBPM has been written to be exteremly flexible so there is more than one answer to this. So...

How do I get a test or sample application to be a process in the jBPM console?