[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What about the jbpm console problem? Is from a long time ago!!!

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 11:25:11 EDT 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"What about the jbpm console problem? Is from a long time ago!!!"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752643#752643

i have to be honest with everybody in this comunity in first place. I'm very dissapointed with the release of jbpm 5.3 and the way that the problem with jbpm console and human task has been ignored.
A lot of users in the same situation need the jbpm console and Human Tasks that are critical within a business process. I can't figure how using jBPM5 without Human Task showing in jBPM console.
I spend very long time with a poor internet conecction downloading the dependencies to build from source the tool and the problem persist. Please the most experienced members of the community  is time to face this problem and fix it.
Otherway the tool is completely unusefull.

Thanks
Luis