[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process deployment questions

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 8 12:06:03 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"Re: Process deployment questions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752661#752661

Thanks Thomas for replying to 3-,

I have not thought having a look at this ant script although I launch it a lot of times these past few days !!!

So ok for question 3- although it brings to me another question by the way : so the jBPM console can retrieve process definitions from jbpm.console.directory parameter but also from packages deployed through drools-guvnor for instance. If there are two possible locations, what about some eventual process definition conflicts? What is the best practice for process definitions storing ?

Regards

Franck