[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Restore JBPM session

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 01:19:15 EDT 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: Restore JBPM session"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752944#752944

I think the process should continue from before application crash point.

Lets take the com.sample.evaluation included in the jbpm5.3 full installer.

First step, we initiate the process instance lets say we pass in krisv as the employee name
Second step, krisv look at his task list and then complete his task
Third step, john look at his task list and then complete his task
Fourth step, Mary look at her task list, but when she tries to complete her task, application crash.

so we stop everything and restart

After restart, Mary should be able to see the task in the task list and complete it.

Isn't that the default behavior right now? Or do I misunderstand your question?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi