[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Undeploying project when server stops

Xavier Coulon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 05:51:56 EDT 2012

Xavier Coulon [https://community.jboss.org/people/xcoulon] created the discussion

"Undeploying project when server stops"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/752976#752976

Hello,

I'm opening this discussion to see if we could change de default behavior of the current server adapter. From what I've seen, an Eclipse project is never undeployed from the local app server (JBoss AS 7.1 in my case) when it is stopped.

This has the following side effects: when I want to use the same AS7 from command-line or from another workspace to work on other projects, I can see my initial Eclipse project being deployed/started at launch time, which is a bit annoying.

Is this something that could be considered ?

Thanks
Best regards,

Xavier

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]