[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please.

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 15:30:25 EDT 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753407#753407

hi quangtin3,
it doesn't work. I replaced the war file and the zip an do the changes in build.xml, install the demo and start it and get the same. No task are shown for mary and john users. I don't know what to do now. if it works for you i don't know what happen then. time is passing and i have a lot in this.

Thanks any help will be appreciated.