[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please.

quangtin3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 13 21:29:27 EDT 2012

quangtin3 [https://community.jboss.org/people/quangtin3] created the discussion

"Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753447#753447

Hi Luis Victor, I'm sorry to hear that. The other issues of my installation are all mentioned in this forum, but they did not affect to following jBPM's userguide parts 3.4,3.5,3.6. I'm working on to collect all fixed issues (as much as i can) and apply them to jBPM.5.3.Final.

Thomas, he tried the default installer in his first post.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.
- Quang