[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task with multiple actor Id is not assigned to any actor, whats wrong?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 01:56:19 EDT 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: Human task with multiple actor Id is not assigned to any actor, whats wrong?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753721#753721

Hi Maciej Swiderski,

Thanks the taskorm.xml works.  :)

I took the war file from "\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\deployments\jbpm-human-task-war.war"

extracted the war, and look into folder "\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF"
I have only persistence.xml inside that folder, so the taskorm.xml does not replace anything when I pasted the file there.

Now I can see the task in the group tab task list. Thank you for helping me  :)

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi