[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How can make jbpm 5.3.0 Final works with JBoss 7.1.X ?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 03:45:16 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How can make jbpm 5.3.0 Final works with JBoss 7.1.X ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753735#753735

you can find some information about jBPM on AS 7.1.1 here:  https://community.jboss.org/thread/201249?tstart=150 https://community.jboss.org/thread/201249?tstart=150

>From another side, community members that attempt to install jBPM on different platforms (servers, db) are encouraged to post back the results and some guidelines on how to achieve it.

Regarding that issue, I'll be looking at it later today so will let you know how that went. For reporting I believe there was workaround mentioned in jira.

P.S.
welcome to the community  :)  beginnings can be quite difficult but once you get yourself little bit more familiar with it it will be much better!