[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Required Skills and Knowledge to Build Application with JBPM

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 08:22:18 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Required Skills and Knowledge to Build Application with JBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753770#753770

Hello,

I want to build a full application using JBPM and Drools. I want to know what kind of people do I need to design and implement the project i.e. Competencies and skills of those people (JSP, GWT, JBOSS AS, Spring, Web services, Drools for Business rules....).
Can we do a medium project without using the eclipse, or make some java code?? Where we need an expert in Java Code.

The requirement of the project is:
* Design the Processes
* Design Forms
* Link the Forms data to a database
* Write the business rules and connect them to process
* Building a Web Application (Like the JBPM Console) to start, delegate and stop a process. Also to analyze old data (To look at the jbpm database and query data)

Best Regards,