[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Tomcat6 + Spring + JBPM5.3 integration

Houssem Salah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 06:50:27 EDT 2012

Houssem Salah [https://community.jboss.org/people/soyeur] created the discussion

"Re: Tomcat6 + Spring + JBPM5.3 integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/753988#753988

Yes I did put process/Evaluation.bpmn in src/main/resources

By the way, I have the same project in JPA1.0 and it work but when upgrade to JPA2.0 my database was updated and user are inserted in organizationalentity table
but i have that message saying could not parse knowledge when loading Evaluation.bpmn into knowledge Builder.

Other think I'm trying to debug KnowledgeBuilderImpl which contain implementation of "kbuilder.add(resource,type)" but I can't find source (I'm working with eclipse)
have you any idea about how to do that?