[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Show Processes in JBPM Console for related users

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 11:40:05 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Show Processes in JBPM Console for related users"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754061#754061

Dear Helpers,

I have 2 questions regarding the JBPM. When you create a process in drools and go to JBPM Console, any users can see all processes and anyone can start them.
How can we prevent users to see all processes and be able to start only the one that have privilidge to start it? Can we define an owner/group for a process?

Second question: when we design a process and generate forms in drools, there is a default form generated related to the process in addition to the forms related to tasks. How can we remove this form and ,in the JBPM console, let the first Task Form start and not the Form of the Process.

Thanks in advance,