[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer Eclipse Plugin

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 03:10:21 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"Re: Designer Eclipse Plugin"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754697#754697

Hello,

In my opinion you should use eclipse BPMN2-Modeler as it supports many more BPMN 2.0 functionnalities, however some may not be yet handled by jBPM engine, make some basic processes to test...
I used both of them on few processes and the BPMN2-Modeler is nicer when modeling to my mind.

I think this BPMN2-Modeler will be the one to use in the future under eclipse. Moreover it is mentionned in 5.3.0 user documentation ( http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.eclipse-bpmn-plugin.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.eclipse-bpmn-plugin.html =>  "We are working on a *new* BPMN 2.0 Eclipse editor").

I posted few days ago a similar question about the available designers maybe you could have a look :  https://community.jboss.org/message/751628#751628 https://community.jboss.org/message/751628

HTH