[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: the problem caused by the reassignment and notifications under the usertask node in JBPM5

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 05:27:17 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: the problem caused by the reassignment and notifications under the usertask node in JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754733#754733

Alright, SyncWSHumanTaskHandler has a bug regarding deadlines as it marshal variables before processing deadlines and the bug is about modifying map of properties inside work item instead of making copy of it. Moreover it is deprecated so I would suggest to use instead org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.LocalHTWorkItemHandler which is a replacement of sync if you use local task service or org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.HornetQHTWorkItemHandler for sync integration over hornetq.

I think that above is explanation why you see this weird behavior that first you see marshaled and then string.

HTH