[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM ENGINE AND JAVA BEAN

tmmaluleke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 05:47:11 EDT 2012

tmmaluleke [https://community.jboss.org/people/tmmaluleke] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM ENGINE AND JAVA BEAN"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754735#754735

Hello,

I would like to start it like other software e.g netbeans and flash builder(flex) you can have the shortcut on the desktop rather than going to the command prompt everytime,
 because everytime when I restart my machine I am not able to connect to the task server with the Ip address(127.0.0.1, port 5445) so I want to avoid that.
* I want to know if I use the eclipse.exe that is in the JBPM-installer isnt going to start everything that I might need for the business process to work e.g(human task service, jboss, H2, etc)