[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer: escalation feature

Andrea Carpineti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 07:13:09 EDT 2012

Andrea Carpineti [https://community.jboss.org/people/acarpine] created the discussion

"Re: Designer: escalation feature"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754770#754770

I created the process with the eclipse plugin and I deploy it with Guvnor.
In the process I reassign the task after 1m to another user (from krisv to mary) but what I obtain during execution is that the process is properly removed from the krisv list but is not added to the mary process list...it seems simply disappeared...

is there open issue about that?