[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer

Christian Witschel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 02:14:57 EDT 2012

Christian Witschel [https://community.jboss.org/people/cwitschel] created the discussion

"How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754991#754991

Dear All,

Either I am blind folded or guvnor lacks the possibility to use XOR Gateways effectively.

1. I am adding a XOR (Data-based exclusive (XOR) Gateway as its called).
2. in the properties I give it the Name: approval successfull?
3. Add one incomming connection and 2 outgoing (one labelled yes the other no)

There is a process variable [approval] of type boolean. this is set in the preceeding user task.
All this was done in jBPM 5.3s Guvnor, jBPM Designer Web 2.3 Release version.

How do I make the XOR use the process variable [approval]? Please dont tell me it can only be done with the eclipse plugin.

Cheers