[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: getting started; screencasts do not match my screens

Tom Eugelink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 10:59:51 EDT 2012

Tom Eugelink [https://community.jboss.org/people/tbee] created the discussion

"Re: getting started; screencasts do not match my screens"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755176#755176

This happens with every attempt to start the "evaluation" workflow, but the "hello" workflow has no problems.

Next topic: after setting postgres as the database, the getting started says to do a clean.demo and then an install.demo.db and start.demo.db. This results in the Eclipse no longer being present. After some research in build.xml I found that eclipse is left out on purpose and that in a separate DOS window I need to do a "install.eclipse" and the "start.eclipse". Why would Eclipse not be needed in this scenario?