[jboss-user] [jBPM] - call JBPM process from seam project

raymond zhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 14:22:08 EDT 2012

raymond zhou [https://community.jboss.org/people/zhouraymond] created the discussion

"call JBPM process from seam project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755212#755212

Hello

I created two projects in Jboss Developer Studio 5, one is seam project and one is jbmp project(BPMN2.0), I am trying to start the sample process(sample.bpmn - in my jBPM project) from a seam action by calling the generated class ProcessMain(this ProcessMain can be run separately in JDS5)

when I ran this from JDS5, I am getting the error
======
Unable to instantiate 'org.drools.bpmn2.BPMN2ProcessProviderImpl'
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.drools.bpmn2.BPMN2ProcessProviderImpl from BaseClassLoader at e873b{vfsfile:/C:/Dev/EnterprisePlatform-5.1.1/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/myApp.war/}

I am using Jboss EAP5.1.1 as my JDS5 server runtime. and I have added all the jar from my jbdevstudio5\runtimes folder into my seam project, but still getting this error, could anyone here give me some direction on how to implement this?

thanks a lot

P.s I attached a screen shot to show my jds5 projects structure.