[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 08:50:04 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: install the jbpm5 to work on mysql database, how to prove my configuration is right?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755993#755993

Did you start the Human Task services? from the installer you can start the module
using ant start.human.task, if I remember correctly. You can check how to do that inside the build.xml file..
I'm sure that if you do start.demo.noeclipse it will work in the same way, because it will start all the services.
Cheers