[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Tasks have complete status yet node transition not occuring. JBPM 5.3

Tim Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 21:03:10 EDT 2012

Tim Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/johntim] created the discussion

"Tasks have complete status yet node transition not occuring. JBPM 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756025#756025

Hi,

I'm using the JBPM 5.3 installer running on JBOSS 7

I run the evaluation process a number of times and the processes complete as expected.

Intermittently the task service apppears to complete the human tasks however the transition to the next activity does not occur.

In the H2 DB the task status is COMPLETE however it appears the task is still active.

I have not changed the evaluation process and I have experienced the same issue with a simple process which consists of 1 human task.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tim