[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Timer Boundary Event on ScriptTask ClassCastException raised at KnowledgeBase creation

Franck cdsosi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 05:33:14 EDT 2012

Franck cdsosi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdsosi] created the discussion

"Re: Timer Boundary Event on ScriptTask ClassCastException raised at KnowledgeBase creation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756106#756106

Maciej,

Thanks for replying.

I agree with you as far as script task general use cases are concerned but I want to test jBPM5 and its behavior with some basic sample processes even if some may be dumb ones !
The use case was to make a delay in the the script task to test whether timer boundary event will be fired or not.

>>In master there is already a validation check to provide more meaningful information on such cases instead of throwing class cast exception.
I guess you mean that this check occurs at process designing under web designer (button Validate Process) ?
Or at process deployment ?

Kind Regards