[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to create rule tasks as graphical as possible in Designer?

glimberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 02:30:58 EDT 2012

glimberg [https://community.jboss.org/people/glimberg] created the discussion

"How to create rule tasks as graphical as possible in Designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756348#756348

Using Designer it is pretty straight forward to use rules in relation to decision points using a gateway.
But, I haven't found any good description on how to integrate and use Drools Expert rules as a Task in a process in order to do more advanced data comparisons/enrichments.
What is the best way of doing this and can anyone describe this to a rather new jBPM user like me?
Preferrably it should utilise Guvnor and Designer as much as possible.....