[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Where to put the Drl Rules in the JBPM Process?

Sadiroveski S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 19:34:56 EDT 2012

Sadiroveski S [https://community.jboss.org/people/sadiroveski] created the discussion

"Where to put the Drl Rules in the JBPM Process?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756873#756873

Hello,

I am using JBPM 5.3 and I finished designing the process and the business rules and put them in Guvnor.
1- I want to ask how can I link the Process/Task with the business rules written in drools expert? In eclipse, in the gateway properties under constraints there is (Type: "rule" or "Code). How can I put the rule here.
2- Another location is guvnor, if I click on the sequence flow (Next to gateway), in the properities there's condition where I can select "Drools" or "Java". If I select "Drools" what should be the condition expression??
3- Is there another place to put the Jboss rules?

Is it possible to build an application with JBPM and Drools rules without writing any java code in eclipse (using Designer-Guvnor-FormBuilder-Expert-JBPMConsole)?

Thanks in advance,