[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Need help on installing jBPM5

iamnew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 01:05:23 EST 2012

iamnew [https://community.jboss.org/people/iamnew] created the discussion

"Need help on installing jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779514#779514

Hi, I wanted to test out jBPM5 but I failed to start it up.

All I have done is downloaded jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip
Run ant install.demo

Installation finished

Open  http://localhost:8080/ http://localhost:8080/, good, AS7 is running

Open  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console, failed,
h1. HTTP Status 404 - /jbpm-console
Checked .\Demo\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\standalone\deployments
Found designer.war.failed, drools-guvnor.war.failed, jbpm-form-builder.war.failed, jbpm-gwt-console.war.failed, jbpm-gwt-console-server.war.failed, jbpm-human-task-war.war.failed
It seems all of the war files are not deployed successfully...

Attached is the server log

I mean, itsn't the ant script install.demo fool-proof enough to start up jBPM5 without any more configuration?
If we are supposed to add jar, create dependence, etc. It would be best to document it in the install.html.
Or it is just me?
Appreciate any help
Thank you!