[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm-designer. How get variables of current task

Sergey Kornilov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 02:57:52 EST 2012

Sergey Kornilov [https://community.jboss.org/people/kornilovs] created the discussion

"jbpm-designer. How get variables of current task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779540#779540

I want to use TinyMCE+jmform for creating simple userTaskForms. I add two tabs in HTML editor window: for TinyMCE and HTML editor.  Synhonized it together.
Now I want get varibles of task for TinyMCE. I spied how variables gets when using "Ctrl-Z", but not understand how it can help me.

Sorry for my poor english.