[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Defining users for TaskServer - jbpm5

S Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 09:18:51 EST 2012

S Das [https://community.jboss.org/people/sibendu] created the discussion

"Re: Defining users for TaskServer - jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779638#779638

Dear Alex
Thanks for the very interesting and wonderful answer. I started looking (only superficially) into open source BPMs as they have matured to some extent over last few years (which I spent away from open source and rather had some glimpse of commecial ones).
Now that I am trying to catchup, checked Bonita a while back, now trying hands on jBPM. Your comment seems very interesting, but as was almost 2 years back, just wondering if you still have same opinion (perhaps strengthened or somewhat weakend) from your experience across many of these frameworks? I also heard highly about Acitviti and WSO2. Any comments?
regards
sibendu