[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm-designer. How get variables of current task

Sergey Kornilov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 10:20:55 EST 2012

Sergey Kornilov [https://community.jboss.org/people/kornilovs] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm-designer. How get variables of current task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779894#779894

Thanks for the help.
I found function   getCompletionsForForms(token, context, keywords) {...} in file hintjbpm.js. It do all what I want. But I change it little.

I think there is a bug. For both arrays use "i", what call inifinity cycle.

 | for(var i=0;i<childshapes.length;i++){ |

 |      | var csobj = childshapes[i]; |

 |      | if(csobj.resourceId == shapeid) { |

 |      |
 | var datainputs = csobj.properties.datainputset; |

 |      |
 | var dataoutputs = csobj.properties.dataoutputset; |

 |      |
 | var datainParts = datainputs.split(","); |

 |      |
 | for(var i=0; i < datainParts.length; i++) { |

 |      |

 | var nextPart = datainParts[i]; |

 |      |

 | if(nextPart.indexOf(":") > 0) { |

 |      |

 | var innerParts = nextPart.split(":"); |

 |      |

 | maybeAdd('${'+innerParts[0]+'}'); |

 |      |

 | } else { |