[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Re: How can I resolve "General web Service security error"?

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 11:42:58 EST 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: How can I resolve "General web Service security error"?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/780436#780436

Ok, so basically you're trying to use WS-Security UT for invoking an endpoint whose wsdl contract does not advertise that. That's why the ws-security is not automatically configured. So you have 2 options:
A) produce a locally modified version of that wsdl with proper ws-security policy and consume that with your client
B) programmatically (or through jbossws-cxf spring integration) configure ws-security in your client; see e.g.  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/cxf/tags/jbossws-cxf-4.1.0.Final/modules/testsuite/cxf-spring-tests/src/test/java/org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/samples/wsse/UsernameTestCase.java http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/cxf/tags/jbossws-cxf-4.1.0.Final/modules/testsuite/cxf-spring-tests/src/test/java/org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/samples/wsse/UsernameTestCase.java

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]