[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: [JBoss-7.1.1.Final] xa-datasource-property bug?

John Mazzitelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 11:27:11 EST 2012

John Mazzitelli [https://community.jboss.org/people/mazz] created the discussion

"Re: [JBoss-7.1.1.Final] xa-datasource-property bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/782632#782632

sorry for the spam, but it was brought to my attention that I might be misinterpreting that quote from the Oracle docs "The SetBigStringTryClob connection property of Oracle Database 10g Release 1 (10.1) is no longer used or needed". I read that as "Oracle 10.1 and up no longer needs it" but I think it really is saying "that property that was in 10.1 (an apparently used) is no longer needed or used in later versions".

So I may be wrong that it isn't used in 10.1.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]