[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: About designer2.3

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 20:10:09 EST 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: About designer2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/782698#782698

Hi Tiho,

How to make a custom overlay on the designer? like in the last JBoss world keynote demo where JBPM team use designer and overlay things like the number of process instance in each node?

And also since now we have simulation on the designer, how do we highlight the process with one of the process path when we load the designer?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi