[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM and BPMN2 Modeler (Eclipse)

Salman Hameed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 14:51:17 EST 2012

Salman Hameed [https://community.jboss.org/people/nommyravian] created the discussion

"jBPM and BPMN2 Modeler (Eclipse)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/782908#782908

Hi,
I'm very new to jBPM and I want to know if somebody have a nice tutorial link how to deploy and execute bpmn2 diagrams in jBPM designed on BPMN2 Modeler. I tried creating simple models in jBPM eclipse plugin and web designer and executed them but as BPMN2 Modeler has more constructs then how can we deploy and execute the diagram in jPBM created in BPMN2 modeler?

thanks.
Salman