[jboss-user] [jBPM] - web-designer. gwt-console. taskform name

Sergey Kornilov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 10:24:35 EST 2012

Sergey Kornilov [https://community.jboss.org/people/kornilovs] created the discussion

"web-designer. gwt-console. taskform name"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/783303#783303

Hi.
I tried to create two bpmn2 processes in different packages and used same name as Task name. HTML taskform has created with generation template.
Then I start second process in jbpm-gwt-console, I see HTML task form from first bpmn2 process from another package. Where is my error?

This is error of gwt-console-server or not?

Sorry for my poor english.

This question was here https://community.jboss.org/message/759226#759226