[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Apps fail to deploy after running install.demo ant script

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 01:38:14 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Apps fail to deploy after running install.demo ant script"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/784205#784205

David, glad to hear you overcome the problems with initial steps. And thanks a lot for your feed back, if you feel something should be worked on directly please open a jira for it that way we can work on it as it's known issue.
Moreover good luck with PoC and post any questions or comments here throughout your journey with  jBPM, we are more than interested to see success stories here (or input on how we can make it easier and more efficient to move to jBPM)

Cheers