[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm5.4 how to get task list from task server

xin sun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 05:25:27 EST 2012

xin sun [https://community.jboss.org/people/xs06974] created the discussion

"Jbpm5.4 how to get task list from task server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785056#785056

HI guys, I am new to jbpm. I am using jbpm 5.4 following the jbpm-installer and I am thinking how to integrate the process system into my web application. One step is I wrote below code to query the task list for a user with userId.
The taskservice I used is the default one installed and deployed by the installer: jbpm-human-task-war.war, and I did no change any configuration file after the installation. I can query the task list from the eclipse *Human task view* successfully.  But when I ran below code to query the task list for krisv(I am sure that I can get krisv's task from the Huamn task view), it always failed due to timeout, or just return 0:
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
import java.util.List;

import org.jbpm.task.AsyncTaskService;
import org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.AsyncHornetQTaskClient;
import org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler;

public class TestTaskClient {

        AsyncTaskService  client = new AsyncHornetQTaskClient();
        client.connect("127.0.0.1", 5153);
        System.out.println("Good");
        BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler taskSummaryHandler = new BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler();
        client.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("krisv", "en-UK", taskSummaryHandler);
       // I also tried client.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("krisv", null, taskSummaryHandler); but still failed;
        List tasks = taskSummaryHandler.getResults();
    }
}

Anyone tell me why? Thanks in advance.