[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5: Workflow not leaving embedded sub process

Robert de Lorimier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 19:15:23 EST 2012

Robert de Lorimier [https://community.jboss.org/people/r_delorimier] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5: Workflow not leaving embedded sub process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785278#785278

Ok, so  I do not understand how the workflow works then. What I think you are saying is that I really need to have a single human task that combines the reject and accept decision, and then the divergent gateway is used to go to the end or go back to the beginning.

That is a little less satisfactory, because I wanted to pick up the two unexecuted accept and reject tasks and present them as buttons. If one was then executed then jbpm would remove the other one. I thought you could use a divergent parallel gateway with multiple skippable tasks, and an XOR convergent gateway on the other side. The first human task completed would then go to the convergent gateway and complete the flow for that area between the divergent and convergent gateways. The branches that did not make it first were then deleted or invalidated. Are you saying this is not possible?