[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

Dhaval Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 29 04:22:48 EST 2012

Dhaval Shah [https://community.jboss.org/people/shahdhaval2020] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785297#785297

Hi All,

I am new to jBPM ,currently i have downloaded a jBPm 5.4 and i have installed it as instructed from userguide,
i imported the sample example which they had provided to me .....

Now the problem is that ....

i want to view my Bpmn process on jbpm console....for that i have to add the few selected files to Guvnor repository
and i am unable to add them ....... ....also when i am going to

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp? http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp?
and trying to create a new package in knowledge base ... it is not allowing to create a new package over there ......
it is giving me 500 error....and later on 4oo error what to do ,need help on this..............i am facing this issue since last 4 days not able to resolve it need ur help....i want to learn Jbpm nicely.... plz help me out....