[jboss-user] [jBPM] - New JBPM5 Installation & Demo: Console Does Not Display Sample Process

Patty Eilers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 1 21:42:05 EST 2012

Patty Eilers [https://community.jboss.org/people/peilers64] created the discussion

"New JBPM5 Installation & Demo: Console Does Not Display Sample Process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/713885#713885

After installing JBPM5 and configuring it to utilize existing installations of Eclipse Indigo and JBOSS7 I have been running the Demo which instantiates a process. In the Console, I should be able to view the sample process and start a new instance of it. But no processes are displayed when I active the Process Overview selection. I have received no errors.

How can I get the Console to recognize the sample process? If I was able to execute the process as a java application in Eclipse, shouldn't it be displayed (as indicated in the installation documentation) by the Console?