[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Please help: getting hibernate error because of "created_By" reference

Markus Bauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 3 07:21:17 EST 2012

Markus Bauer [https://community.jboss.org/people/mark77] created the discussion

"Please help: getting hibernate error because of "created_By" reference"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/714269#714269

Hi,

I am still working on the "user registration" flow: A new user wants to register and enters username, password + email. After this, I insert the new user into the "organization_entites" and start the process.
The process currently has one service node with a workitem handler that sends out the email with a confirmation link and a second node, which is a user task - i want the system to wait that the user clicks the confirmation link which points to a servlet.
In the servlet I want to proceed with the process and complete the user task.

Sounds easy, but it isn't....

I add the username+email address the the process I start so that I can use these two as #{..} variables. I want to set the owner of the usertask to this username. But I don't get this far...
Once the WorkItem-Handler wants to complete his task, the process seems to create the task and store it to the local database (I use persistence and the local taskserver). But it also wants to set the "created_by" attribute which obviously points to something which is not in the table "organizational_entities" yet.
How can I fix this ? And how can I tell the... what ?... who the current "actor" is ? Where should I set this ?