[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss JMS standalone GUI tool for beginners showing queues and messages

James Davis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 8 21:05:11 EST 2012

James Davis [https://community.jboss.org/people/davija001] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss JMS standalone GUI tool for beginners showing queues and messages"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715349#715349

This looks good, but I am unable to use this program.  When I can actually connect, it tells me there are 17 queues, but the menus & list don't actually show up because something is hogging the UI thread and never allows it to draw the table.

It says the update should happen every 5000 milliseconds, but it actually seems to be constantly refreshing.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]