[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to add a new process and WorkItemHandler using Guvnor?

Darryl Youngblood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 9 05:12:49 EST 2012

Darryl Youngblood [https://community.jboss.org/people/d.y.] created the discussion

"How to add a new process and WorkItemHandler using Guvnor?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715452#715452

I have a simple webapp where I want to upload a process (bpmn file). So I could do that by using the rest interface of the guvnor right? But what if I have a custom task that needs a custom WorkItemHandler? How could I add that class to the guvnor? And how will this WorkItemHandler be registered to the WorkItemManager?