[jboss-user] [jBPM] - TaskClient threads not closing

npereira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 10 10:07:09 EST 2012

npereira [https://community.jboss.org/people/npereira] created the discussion

"TaskClient threads not closing"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/715861#715861

Hi forum,

I have a question that you might help me with.
I have a piece of code where I connect to the TaskClient and get the tasklist from it.

At this point I see that in order to connect to the TaskServer, it has created two threads (NioProcessor-1 and pool-2-thread-1).

But so far everything is working until this point.

The problem comes when I try to disconnect from the taskClient and MinaTaskServer. The fact is that these two thread do not close and the application continues to run (although not executing anymore code).

I have attached the java file.
If anybody could help me I would appreciate it.

Regards,
npereira