[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Where to put configuration files when I configure the persistence for JBPM5

liliana.iovanovici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 13 03:51:41 EST 2012

liliana.iovanovici [https://community.jboss.org/people/liliana.iovanovici] created the discussion

"Where to put configuration files when I configure the persistence for JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716110#716110

Hi,

I need to configure the jBPM5 to use persistence, in my own jBPM Project(not using jbpm-installer). I allready read Peristence chapter from jBPM5 User Guide:
 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch07.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch07.html. I didn't understood where to put the next files: jBPM.properties, persistence.xml (in my eclipse environment).

Thanks.