[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Proposed temporary and limited approach to supporting excluded owners

Paul Kenny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 13 10:39:54 EST 2012

Paul Kenny [https://community.jboss.org/people/paulkenny] created the discussion

"Re: Proposed temporary and limited approach to supporting excluded owners"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716220#716220

Hi John,

I think I figured out the external URL that should have been put in the first reply posting  https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jbpm/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/jbpm-distribution/target/jbpm-5.3.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e3990 https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jbpm/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/jbpm-distribution/target/jbpm-5.3.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e3990

Having looked at it I would agree with your assesment of the UserGroupCallback functionality.

Have you made any progress with figuring this out? Did your proposed implementation work?

IMHO this pattern is quite common in business processes where peer review is required and a elegant solution would be nice. I will need to figure out something here myself but just wanted to make sure I am not missing anything obvious.

  Cheers,
      Paul