[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Can't get access to admin-console via HTTPS

opalo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 03:09:03 EST 2012

opalo [https://community.jboss.org/people/opalo] created the discussion

"Can't get access to admin-console via HTTPS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716427#716427

Hi,
I've JBoss (http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-63/JBoss) bound to localhost and hidden behind Apache https server. JBoss + Apache are serving connections through HTTPS protocol. I would like to configure admin-console to be also accessible via HTTPS. I've the following entry in Apache's configuration:

|      | <Location /admin-console> |

|              | ProxyPass                    | http://localhost:8080/admin-console |
|              | ProxyPassReverse     | http://localhost:8080/admin-console |
|      | </Location> |

When I open https://host/admin-console it works well but after committing entered username and password the server redirects to: http://localhost:8080/admin-console/login.seam which results in error. How to fix that?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]