[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 05:55:12 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716471#716471

Hi,

I've created a sample BPMN  Process in guvnor designer.But,When I validate the package configuration and save the changes,I'm not able to see the process under ProcessOverview of JBPM Console.Can you please suggest me does any other steps are required to see that process in JBPM Console.I dont have any facts available in that package,

Regards
Krishna Murthy