[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer don't save

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 06:50:19 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Designer don't save"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716487#716487

Hi Mirko, I assume that both Guvnor and Designer in your setup run on 10.0.0.61:8080. On a save operation Guvnor get's the process JSON from Designer via JavaScript and sends it off to Designer to marshall it into BPMN2 which then get's saved into the Guvnor's JCR.
By default Guvnor assumes to find Designer under localhost:8080, see docs:  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch10.html#d0e3136 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch10.html#d0e3136 to see how to configure both Designer and Guvnor to change the default settings (as you mention you have done the Designer part already).

With Designer 2.1 close to releasing I would also recommend to replace your 2.0 wars with 2.1 candidate release available at people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/designer/master and test with that as we have fixed numerous issues around execution of the BPMN2 produced by Designer since 2.0.
Don't forget to clear your browser cache after replacing your current war.

Hope this helps.