[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: TaskClient threads not closing

npereira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 07:04:33 EST 2012

npereira [https://community.jboss.org/people/npereira] created the discussion

"Re: TaskClient threads not closing"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716492#716492

Hi forum,

Following up on this matter, I have some more info.

The fact is that eventually the program stops running, but this only happens about 30 to 60 seconds after the last instruction in the code was run.

Alternatively, I tried the return instruction which had the same outcome. The only one that did the job was System.exit(0);

So would like to ask if using the System.exit is the best approach or should I file a bug?
Would really appreciate the help on this matter.